Display & Video 360 Certificate Solutions
Adwords display and video ad types are the most popular for marketers to run their campaigns. Video advertisements are those video ads that can be seen on YouTube and other websites, while the Display Ad is the visual ad that you can see on the website. There is a Google course available on Skillshop called Display and Video 360 for teaching the markets the overall 360-degree skill of these Ad campaigns.
About Display and Video 360 Certification Course
For marketers who are familiar with Google platforms for advertising, this course is a must. We have discussed topics like setting up a Google campaign, setting goals, targeting ads and assigning inventory in this course. Along with that, the elements of measuring and optimizing an advertisement are also taught.
Display & Video 360 Certification Exam _ Google
An online test is being prepared by Google after studying the modules. In the case you pass the test successfully, a certification that proves your competency is provided. Skillshop and Gmail users can access the certificate. The certificate is good for 1 year; after that, you’ll have to retake the test.
Motive of providing Display and Video 360 Certification Course Exam Solution
Those who are currently in the digital marketing industry are eligible for this course, which is available only to practitioners. The module provides necessary practice in order to fully comprehend the concept. Getting through Skillshop tests requires preparation as well. Here you will find the latest questions in the exam to help you prepare for the practical test. The answers to these questions have been solved by marketers with a team of professionals. Taking advantage of these answers for cheating would be extremely unfair.
We wish you the very best for your exam. If you have any difficulties during your practice session, feel free to contact us.
Number of questions provided – 74
- What environment supports proximity targeting?
- What are two ways to make bulk changes within Display & Video 360 campaigns?
- How does the setup for a Programmatic Guaranteed deal differ from a preferred deal?
- What is required for creative approval?
- How can an advertiser be granted access to TrueView inventory?
- What step should be taken to track and secure a programmatic deal with a publisher?
- To send data from Campaign Manager to Display & Video 360, what initial step should be taken?
- To access a first-party audience list from a Floodlight tag in Display & Video 360, what step should be taken in Campaign Manager?
- How would you add third-party verification to a creative when Campaign Manager is your ad server?
- Which environments and inventory sources cannot run within a single line item?
- Which two views show the revenue and conversion metrics for line items? (select two)
- What step would an advertiser take to target a list of email addresses?
- Which ad format supports pre-bid verification with Integral Ad Science?
- Where can a preferred deal be assigned?
- What is one way to control ad frequencies across multiple insertion orders?
- What report can identify when a campaign overspent the budget?
- What report can help verify if pixels load correctly on a webpage?
- What report shows the number of unique users for a specific website?
- What step would be taken to verify that conversion pixels are implemented and load correctly?
- When creating a new TrueView campaign, how long should be allocated for creative review?
- What feature allows users to adjust fixed bids for different geographies or device types?
- What inventory sources allow for exclusive publisher partnerships?
- What data cannot be evaluated with a Standard or General performance report?
- What is the correct Display & Video 360 account hierarchy?
- What step should be taken to assign an advertiser to a preferred deal when creating a new inventory source?
- How can a profit margin be applied to the revenue metric?
- When is a “view” counted for TrueView campaigns?
- What format cannot share a frequency cap with other media formats?
- What should be used to investigate why a line item isn’t winning the majority of qualifying open auction impressions?
- To activate the creative approvals process for a new creative, what step must be taken?
- What hierarchy levels are required for permission and link a YouTube channel to run TrueView?
- What line items are impacted by insertion order default targeting?
- For deals, which tool can be used to identify if the correct creative sizes are sent with the bid request?
- How can a site be blacklisted from an advertiser’s media buys?
- When users make changes to a line item or insertion order, where are those changes displayed?
- What insertion order settings must be set before a campaign can go live?
- How can a creative be submitted for audit after it’s been rejected and fixed?
- What does an audit status of “Pending, servable” mean?
- Which two settings can be edited in Campaign Settings? (select two)
- To optimize the campaign towards viewability, which two approaches can an advertiser take? (select two)
- What steps should be taken at the Advertiser level to run TrueView?
- What is a benefit of linking a YouTube channel to the advertiser in Display & Video 360?
- How is the daily budget calculated for an insertion order with Flight Even pacing?
- What are two ways to check why a private deal is not running? (select two)
- What step should be taken to view performance data for targeted audience segments?
- How are line items affected when a user edits the default targeting for insertion orders?
- Where can an advertiser set their campaign goal?
- What timezone is applied to inline charts and metrics data?
- How can a campaign be activated after creating it?
- Which ad formats cannot be assigned to a single line item? (select two)
- Which campaign setting impacts how the associated insertion orders deliver?
- When creating new video line items, what are two execution methods that save time? (select two)
- Which two objectives can be selected as a campaign goal? (select two)
- When targeting a private deal with a news publisher that constantly refreshes the text on the page, which targeting should be avoided?
- What are two ways to troubleshoot a non-spending line item? (select two)
- Which three settings could prevent deals from meeting their ad-serving goals? (select three)
- How can a line item’s potential reach be increased from 1K to 1M targeted impressions?
- What step should be taken to determine which creatives had the lowest eCPM over the last month?
- At what levels can pacing be set?
- What is one benefit of applying “auto budget allocation” to an insertion order’s budget settings?
- What are two Google Audiences? (select two)
- What step should be taken to configure a Programmatic Guaranteed deal once negotiations are complete?
- What ad format cannot run with Even pacing set on the insertion order?
- What is the difference between Programmatic Guaranteed deals and preferred deals?
- How are creatives assigned to a line item?
- How can a group of URLs be excluded across advertisers?
- What is the result of using a VPAID tag instead of a VAST tag when running video ads?
- What step should an advertiser take to exclude sensitive categories using a supported third-party verification tool?
- Which exchanges have their own creative audit process?
- To duplicate a line item, what steps must be taken?
- Which two pacing scenarios represent spend-behavior that’s working as intended? (select two)
- What percentage of the daily budget is applied when using “Ahead” pacing?
- Where are video ads hosted for a TrueView campaign?
- Which two insertion order and line item settings are required? (select two)