Google Analytics For Power Users Course Exam Solution
The advanced platforms that Google makes for analysis include Google Analytics. Google analytics gives the user the opportunity to monitor each online activity of their website and campaign. The interface is so large that it is impossible to comprehend everything at once. Because of this, you can’t analyze what you want to. Because of that, Google runs an analytics program at its Analytics Academy, which helps marketers to understand how Google Analytics works.
This course, Google analytics for power users, is for people who have already studied the beginner level course. Since this is an advanced course, those who have not been studying it before should do so first.
What is included in the advanced analytics course?
It is built for marketers having the following learnings in detail.
At the start of the course, students learn about the course’s introduction and along with that, they discover whether the audience they have is likely to convert or not. This is a crucial factor since it will help them make the retargeted ads.
After that, you will be taught how you can improve your website’s engagement and attract more traffic.
Our emphasis in this course is on improving the product performance in order to help drive more traffic.
A mentee then gets a certification through email from Google passing, and it is also displayed on the platform.
Why are we helping people with the solutions of Google Analytics For Power Users
Knowing that Google will take care of the exam means that the standard will be extremely high. As a result, we are providing practice questions for you to use in your exam preparation. Do not consider this as a cheat sheet for giving the test. Only practice and ace it on your own. We wish you all the best for your exam.
- When viewing the Mobile Overview report below and comparing “Made a Purchase” and “Didn’t make a purchase” segments, which conclusion is recommended?
- Which report, without additional configuration, shows e-commerce conversion rates for users on Tablets?
- Which feature enables you to analyze up to 3 dimensions at once?
- Which setting do you use to change the metric displayed in the table?
- If one of your site’s paid traffic sources had a low ecommerce conversion rate, which actions should you take? (select two)
- You have a goal configured for newsletter signups. You want to determine which traffic sources are sending you the most users who’ve signed up for your newsletter. In this All Traffic report, which setting should you adjust to find this data?
- How would you view data for Revenue, Transactions, and Average Order Value per traffic source?
- In this Channels report, we’ve clicked into the Referral channel. What are the two top sources of users in the Referral channel?
- What does “(Other)” indicate in the Channels report? (select two)
- Where can you view a heatmap reporting users by time of day?
- You’re running an email promotion providing a discount to users with a birthday in the month of September. What metrics and dimensions should you include in a custom report to determine the day and time when users are most likely to complete a purchase?
- When used as a content site KPI, what does a high Average Time on Page indicate about a specific page’s performance?
- In what scenario would you use a custom metric?
- What can be used to measure scroll depth in Google Analytics?
- When tracking both ecommerce and goals, what are two ways to analyze Page Value based only on ecommerce? (select two)
- Assuming that ecommerce tracking and/or goals are configured, which of the following Analytics reports does NOT show conversion rates?
- What are two benefits of the Reverse Goal Path report? (select two)
- How could you compare the conversion rate for when the “About Us” page was viewed versus when the page was not viewed?
- What actions must you take to enable Enhanced Ecommerce in Google Analytics? (select two)
- What can the Product List Performance report be used for? (select three)
- In this Product List Performance report, which product list and list position is most efficient at driving product clicks?
- You’re evaluating whether high resolution product images on product detail pages is worth the investment. What metric tells you how often a product was purchased after its detail page was viewed?
- In this Product Performance report, which product indicates potential issues with the product details page?
- What can the Shopping Behavior Analysis report tell you? (select two)
- In this Checkout Behavior Analysis report, which step in the checkout process should you optimize based on its drop-off rate?
- Which report would you use to build a segment of users who abandoned a specific step of the checkout path?
- You decide to run a landing page experiment to test a new carousel which highlights your top performing products. Which two reports could you use to determine which products to highlight? (select two)