Google Tag Manager Fundamental Exam Solutions
An online marketer has to handle many tasks when starting the campaign for their clients. As a result, they manage multiple analytics tools and ads accounts, because they are not able to rely on a single tool and account. As a result many marketers make mistakes because it is not a simple task. Therefore, it is essential for tagging solutions to be used for handling every work.
Google Analytics has launched a Google Tag Manager Fundamentals Course to teach the marketer how to use these tags efficiently.
What’s inside the course?
We focus on measurement and labeling in this course. In a nutshell, here are the details.
During the first part of the course, every marketer learns about the measurement plan and how to devise strategies to implement these plans.
Installing the tag is followed by teaching the manager, and introducing the data layer.
Additionally, someone is also provided with the ad conversion tracking information, which will help them perform a dynamic remarketing task.
Those who give the exam must spend time on the video modules as they will help in passing the test. After passing the test, they are given a certificate, which helps them achieve an industry recognized certification.
The motive of providing the Google Tag Manager Fundamental Exam solutions
However, people must learn properly how to use tags and the tags manager so they can pass the exam. Due to the lack of practice, many mentees fail due to the absence of resources like Google that would assist them. By showing the solutions to the most recent questions in the exams, we help them pass and practice.
You can consider contacting us if you’re having a problem.
- Google Tag Manager helps you manage your website in which of the following ways?
- Google Tag Manager can only be used with Google tags
- To create a tag implementation plan, what are the recommended guidelines?
- Which Tag Manager tag would you use to track metrics and dimensions in Google Analytics?
- What is stored in a Tag Manager container?
- What is a “container snippet” in Tag Manager?
- A Tag Manager account allows you to do which of the following?:
- What is a “trigger” in Tag Manager?
- What are the three parts of a trigger in Tag Manager?
- How do you enable a built-in variable in Tag Manager?
- When logging into Google Tag Manager for the first time, what needs to be set up?
- Where can the container code be found in Google Tag Manager?
- Which Tracking ID format should be used when setting up an Analytics Pageview tag?
- What kind of variable should be used for a reusable Google Analytics property ID variable?
- Which are the benefits of using the data layer in Tag Manager?
- Where should the data layer object be placed in the website code?
- How are variables structured in the data layer?
- Which can be used to populate information to the data layer?
- Data Layer variables automatically persist across different web pages
- To pass static values from a website into Google Analytics Custom Dimensions using the data layer, which of these must be set up?
- The data layer “push” method allows you to do what?
- To pass dynamic values from a website into Google Analytics Custom Metrics using the data layer, which of these must be set up?
- To send Custom Dimension data with an Analytics Pageview tag, what do you need to add to the Pageview tag in Tag Manager?
- To send Custom Metric data with an Analytics Pageview tag, what do we need to add to the Pageview tag in Tag Manager?
- What event type would you choose to track button clicks using an event trigger?
- What kinds of website actions can trigger a Google Analytics event tag in Tag Manager?
- What kind of user-defined variable should you use to track the URL of a webpage in Tag Manager?
- What Tag Manager variable type should you use to track only the part of a URL after the hash sign?
- Which built-in variable should you use to define an event trigger based on the class of a Submit button?
- To create a Google Ads Conversion tracking tag in Tag Manager, which of these is needed from your Google Ads account?
- What would you put in the Conversion Value field to dynamically capture the conversion values associated with your Google Ads tag?
- What does Google Analytics Dynamic Remarketing use to show website visitors ads for content they previously viewed?
- To set up Dynamic Remarketing in Tag Manager, where do you enable data collection for Advertising Features?
- What does Google Ads use to generate dynamic ads based on a user’s past interactions with website products and services?
- Where can you find a list of business-vertical attributes for Dynamic Remarketing?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, what kind of variable needs to be set up in Tag Manager to collect information in the data layer?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, what needs to be set up in Google Analytics to collect information from the data layer?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, if you wish to use the data layer to collect when a user adds a product to their shopping cart without refreshing the page, what Analytics track type would you use?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, to set your tag to fire on a particular page, what should your trigger variable be set to?